I noticed on some friends' blogs a list of their favorite things & they asked others to publish theirs as well - so here goes... (these are in no particular order!)
1. Kissing Bella
2. Drinking hot chocolate w/ lots of marshmallows
3. (Twice a month) Saturday morning breakfast out w/ Brady & Bella
4. Long hot showers - still waiting on that jacuzzi!! :-)
5. Watching movies @ home
6. Being mesmerized by a crackling fire
7. Seeing my family in Houston
8. Eating my mother's cooking - especially her chicken curry & chapathi
9. New York - shopping, sight-seeing, exploring w/ my brothers
10. Visiting my relatives in New York - Long Island
11. Snickers latte, Raz-ma-taz latte (local coffee shop)
12. listening to my ipod
13. going to concerts (miss those from my college years)
14. hanging out with my brothers
15. getting my hair done (especially the shampoo - love that head massage!)
16. Swedish massages - one hour, of course!
17. spa-pedicures
18. shopping w/ my momma
19. giggles from Bella
20. shopping for Bella
21. Macy's
22. Old Navy
23. San Marcos outlets
24. when Brady takes me to the Tea Room (in town) for special lunches - love their almond tea & preacher's pie!
25. buying gifts
26. snuggling w/ Brady
27. making & eating S'mores over an open fire
28. DVR - what a great invention!
29. H&M in New York
30. FAO Schwartz in New York
31. Chocolate mousse
32. Going out to the movie theatre
33. Almond Rocha candy
34. Cashew Rocha candy
35. the way Bella smells after her bath
36. taking pictures of Bella
37. staying home w/ Bella
38. Indian sidewalk cafe in New York where you can watch Naan being made in a clay pit
39. reading friends' blogs
40. seeing pictures of friends' babies growing up!
41. playing w/ Bella
42. watching Brady w/ Bella
43. going to First Monday w/ Brady & Bella
44. getting to visit w/ old college friends - it's been too long!
45. hanging out w/ Brady & Bella - having a lazy day (on the rare occasion that neither of us have homework or projects due!)
it's time...
12 years ago




7 comments:
You are making me crave lots of things on your list!!! We totally need to do NYC together someday!
Yes, I remember them from that weekend at the lake in Canton. He is the fireman and she is hillarious! Yea for them! I will be sure to tell Trent.
Hope your week is good!
Hey! I love your new blog layout- it is fun! Your list is great- I agree with lots of them, especially the one about how Bella smells after her bath. That is my favorite time of day with Hadlea all snuggly and clean. Have you ever used Canus Petite Chevre Goat’s Milk? That is my favorite wash ever! So, when did your family move to NYC and what are they doing there? I want to go!
Mel -
I haven't used that type of wash yet, I'll have to check it out. My parents & brothers still live in Houston (except for Johnny - he's stationed in Dubai as an engineer contracting for military bases). My aunt's family (on my mom's side) lives in NY. I don't know if you remember my cousin Terry who was a bridesmaid in my wedding (it's her family)? If you've never been to NY, it's definitely worth a visit or two or three! :) Maybe one day all of us can plan a NY trip - that would be so much fun (as Lisa P. said).
Yes- I remember- I have always wanted to visit, but have never been. That would be a blast to go with the old gang! Say the word- I want to go with someone who is familiar because there is so much there, I wouldn't want to miss the best stuff!
Dubai? Wow- I watched this special on that place about how it will look in about 5 years and all of the architecture and sights- it looks amazing- have you visited him there?
Mel -
No, we haven't had a chance to visit him there - he was originally based out of Kuwait & just recently his office moved to Dubai. Since the baby, we haven't been really too far (other than NY for my cousin Joseph's wedding - Terry's brother). It was just after Bella was two months old, if we hadn't gone w/ my parents & brothers - I don't think we could have done it. But once Bella gets a little older, I'm looking forward to traveling again! :)
Great list, and I love your new page layout! As for the prego pictures, I keep them to a minimum. I just posted a new one and you'll see why. No, I'm not one who looks like she's smuggling a basket ball. It's more like "tar she blows!" I gained 70 pds with my first and were at 40 right now!
"a speedy cash withdrawal"...that's the best one I've heard yet!
Post a Comment